[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 9 19:58:52 PDT 2007

I'm sorry. Meeting your expectations in this regard is not terribly high on
my priority list at the moment. (or ever) I think that most folks will be
able to look at your last two posts and get a pretty clear picture of where
I think that you part company with the truth. So will you if you are honest
with yourself.