[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 9 19:36:41 PDT 2007

Considering the veracity that you have shown to date on this subject you
will, I'm sure, forgive me if I don't take "Arranged marriages are the ideal
to which they aspire, followed by an interminable pregnancy interrupted by
cleaning house and non-consensual sex." to be anything other than more of
the same.

A quick hop over to Amazon reveals that the book "The Fruit of Her Hands" by
Nancy Wilson has garnered FAR more positive reviews than negative. The same
applies to "Her Hand in Marriage" as well as "Reforming Marriage."

Being caught out in prevarication in multiple posts doesn't bode well for
anything you may have to say in the future on this or any other topic, I'm
afraid.