[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 9 07:24:10 PDT 2007

Mr. Crabtree -

I reiterate:

"Your Eye Shall Not Pity"

(Where Mr. Dickison, echoing the sentiment of those associated with the
Credenda, supports death to homosexuals)

By Gregory Dickison

(Credenda series titled "Magistralis") which is accessible from:

"Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" (with PDF file)

http://tinyurl.com/2wavk7

or directly from the horse's . . . er . . . uh . . . mouth

http://www.credenda.org/old/issues/vol3/magi3-9.htm

Ignoring it will not make it go away, Mr. Crabtree.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____