[Vision2020] T-fest conduct (was More Poems)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 8 07:58:09 PDT 2007

Really, should we expect a rousing chorus of "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me to you"?  Please, Dale, Doug(s), and other Kirkers: Enjoy your Trinity Fest, don't call people names, mind your manners, and try to present a reasonably appealing picture of what belief in a Triune God results in.  I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve dumb poetry delivered by snickering blogstalkers.Likewise, I would hope that anyone who pickets any Trinity Fest event does so with a measure of dignity and respect, remembering that the congregants of Christ Church are not directly at fault for the errors promulgated by its leadership.  Yes, those leaders require the support of church members, but leaving the Kirk isn't as easy as it seems, and most Kirkers are likely too busy earning a living and caring for their families to read Credenda/Agenda.  I'll be out of town, but even if I were here, I would continue to write and speak against the Wilsonites, and the things I want to say don't fit well onto a posterboard.keely"Were I to be again reduced to the chains of slavery, next to that enslavement, I should regard being the slave of a religious master the greatest calamity that could befall me.  For of all slaveholders whom whom I have ever met, religious slaveholders were the worst.  I have ever found the meanest and basest, the most cruel and cowardly, of all others.  It was my unhappy lot not only to belong to a religious slaveholder, but to live in a community of such religionists."  Frederick Douglass, abolitionist, feminist, and former slave> To: vision2020 at moscow.com> Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:27:14 -0400> From: heirdoug at netscape.net> Subject: [Vision2020] More Poems for the Photographer's Apprentice!> > And over at Intolerista Island...> > http://right-mind.us/blogs/intolerista_island/archive/2007/08/06/53858.aspx#comments> > > > Tom, Tom the Intolerista’s son> > Cannot read and he cannot run.> > He wants to play with riddles and verse,> > Because he will not post and show us their worst.> > > > Tom promised us posts,> > The Intoleristas failed and now cannot boast.> > He promised us video of the famous protest march.> > Like clouds without rain, his words are parched.> > > > Tom reneges and wants to make fun with verse.> > To hide from his promises, he is getting quite terse.> > Moscow Intoleristas used to shout and roar,> > Now no one buys the hate from their store.> > > > Their words and voices cannot be heard,> > They are withered and broken,> > These Intoleristas are quite absurd.> > Trinity Fest is in full swing,> > > > Tonight is the street party,> > Where all the Christians will sing.> > Praise God for verse and good song.> > Let the Intoleristas just run along.> > > ________________________________________________________________________> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and > industry-leading spam and email virus protection.> =0> > =======================================================>  List services made available by First Step Internet, >  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.   >                http://www.fsr.net                       >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com> =======================================================