[Vision2020] Seton Hall . . . Football?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 8 07:23:25 PDT 2007

I didn't mean to question whether or not Seton Hall has a football program,
Joe.

It's just that Seton Hall has been associated with ranked basketball teams
for quite some time.

It's just like Cal Poly's basketball team.  Huh, Sunil?  It was once stated
that Cal Poly's basketball players could accurately calculate the correct
trajectory, velocity, and a sundry of various other technical variables that
go into making a three-pointer.  They simply can't shoot one.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)