[Vision2020] Seton Hall . . . Football?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 8 07:14:59 PDT 2007

Ray was small for a defensive tackle -- 6"1', 200 lbs. -- so he played at Division III Seton Hall. BUT he did make All-American and he is still a pretty imposing figure, though a wonderful guy.

Maybe I'll bring back a picture or two from the reunion! Or if you'd like, I could show you pictures from high school -- where I looked a lot better.

Best, Joe

---- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

=============
Joe Campbell stated:

"I'll introduce you to Raymond Harrison, a friend of mine who was an
all-American defensive tackle at Seton Hall and currently works on a SWAT
team."

Seton Hall has a football team?

That's kinda like back a few years ago (or so) when MIT tried their hand at
college football.  I am certain that those players on football scholarship
to MIT graduated with engineering degrees.  I mean . . . It's not like there
are loads of NFL recruiters wandering the sidelines of MIT football games.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)