[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Aug 7 10:44:23 PDT 2007

Andreas
You are trying to compare apples and orange.  A private club operating on private property and supported by private funds can admit or prohibit anyone they want. A group that is sponsored by a government enity, meets on government property, and is supported by taxpayers should be open to anyone who wants to attend, so long as they are not disruptive. Just being present is not disruptive.They obviously can not vote on any issue unless they are members. They can speak if  recognized by the chair.
Roger