[Vision2020] cage match

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Tue Aug 7 10:03:09 PDT 2007

Reminds me of the time way back when (late 80's) that I challenged
the ED of the Idaho Cattleman's Association (Gary Glenn, hit man for
the political right) to a mud wrestling contest in the parking lot of
the Best Western where they were going to hold their annual meeting.
Coincidence or not, they moved the conference.

m.