[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:42:49 PDT 2007

On 8/6/07, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Outstanding as long as you don't let little details like what actually
> occurred intrude
> on a carefully sculpted fairy tale.
>
> Please see:
>
> http://www.argonaut.uidaho.edu/archives/121203/news6.html
>
> No mention of "disrupting meetings, ruining leadership elections and things
> like that"
> The CRF students were merely in quiet attendance at an open meeting and were
> asked
> to leave due to the other members vague "feelings" of discomfort with their
> presence.

Gary --

I find it interesting that no one from the GSA was actually quoted on
the subject, don't you? I also find it interesting that Cady Allred is
the author of a glowing pro-CRF piece, a "journalistic" article
critical of the 2003 anti-"History Conference," and had (his/her)
articles shilled for by Greg Dickison on Vision 2020.

-- ACS