[Vision2020] Trinity Fest Protest Photos.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Aug 6 18:35:05 PDT 2007

As some of you have found out the pictures that I found on Tom-Tom's
site was at 8:05 this morning long after Tom-Tom reports for work. It
was only there for a short time because Tom took it down soon after I
posted. Which means that he either monitors his home site from work or
he stayed home and was monitoring who comes and goes from his site. My
only question at this time is why the "3 card Monty" with your new
quote? And where are the pictures you promised on Friday that you would
have up on Saturday? Are you ashamed of the photos you and your
significant other took or are you ashamed of the turnout?

Now you see em! Now you don't!

Where's Waldo Now?

lemeno Doug!