[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:45:09 PDT 2007

>So, we have established that you specifically think that it's fine to
>show up to Head of Household meetings and shout down whoever happens
>to be speaking, right?

No, I don't think "we" have established that at all.  In fact if you will
read my post carefully, you will see I made absolutely no such suggestion.
I wasn't at Friday's anti Trinity Fest rally, so I don't know if speakers
were shouted down or not.  I hope not.  I have no problem with civil,
orderly protests, marches, or individuals speaking out for or against
groups, causes, whatever.  If someone chooses to protest Trinity Fest - go
for it!  Just be aware of and respect the boundaries (remember Dr Joe
counsels us that "there is no such thing as an 'unfettered' right" including
Free Speech).

All I was pointing out is I found the choice of places for organizing the
protest to be amusing.  No more, no less.

As far as Moscow's (or any community's) Gay populace - they can live
anywhere they want.  Polygamists too, for that matter.

As Teeriffic would say  "Enough Said" eh?

GS

Great.