[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:59:10 PDT 2007

Geez you
liberal-love-diversity-why-can't-we-all-just-get-along-except-when-I-don't-like-you
folks certainly can work yourself up into a rabid lather over pretty much
nothing.

No, I don't think I mean like "the Campus Reformed Fellowship members, in
2003, that
repeatedly showed up to disrupt meetings".  I think I specifically said "if
a similar protest was organized . . ."  So, unless Friday's protest was
designed to "disrupt meetings, ruin leadership elections, and things like
that"  your snide reference to a 2003 event is a bit off the mark.  But your
response certainly demonstrated (once again) my point - It's OK if we do it
to you, but you can't do it to us.

And I don't believe I said anything about being at the Trinity Fest, nor did
I say I had anything to do with Christ Church.  I was just musing on the
idea of hosting an
as-close-as-you-can-get-to-a-hate-mongering-rally-without-it-degenerating-into-such-a-thing
at such a lovely venue as FRIENDSHIP SQUARE.

Do you get the irony yet or do we need Tommy Teeeeriffic to etch-a-sketch an
explanation for you?

Make that a $40 check to First Step . . .

GS