[Vision2020] Mere Christianity!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Aug 4 16:16:11 PDT 2007

On this, Ted and I agree -- human beings, if there's a God, will be called into account for destroying the "living art" that is Creation, if we do so because our relative might says we can.God is Creator and Artist, not an auditor who wants to know if we extracted every possible use from His/Her work by demonstrating insatiable greed, covetousness, and recklessness in our stewardship.keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:46:09 -0700From: starbliss at gmail.comTo: godshatter at yahoo.comCC: vision2020 at moscow.com; joekc at adelphia.netSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Mere Christianity!