[Vision2020] A Kirk Cathdral l as a gateway to Moscow'

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 23:20:32 PDT 2007

g.,

When commenting about disparities, are there any groups other than Doug Wilson's?  And Doug is the master of disparity.  He suggests that instead of stoning homosexuals that they should be exiled.  He then goes in front of the city council to talk about zoning and he complains about how there is a group of people trying to run him out of town.  I expected the members of the council - after they stopped laughing hysterically at him - to ask Doug to think really hard if it actually bothered him that he believed some group was trying to run him out of town.  If he answered yes, then maybe he should catch a clue and not suggest that others be exiled or stoned or smote.  Not that Doug would be capable of making the connection since he's stuck on this strange notion that there should be no rules for him and that his rules should govern everyone else.

I could keep going g. if you need more examples.  Doug harshly criticizes affirmative action programs and yet with a similar straight face you've mentioned below, struggles with a tortured explanation trying weakly to justify his "no girls allowed" policy on the Logos School Board.

Doug has the same rights as everyone else and he can continue to forcefully complain ad nauseam about his own equal rights for all I care.  Doug is pure entertainment to me.

-Scott