[Vision2020] Is it Infanticide Vs. Abortion? (was:CatholicMajority On Suprem

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:20:05 PDT 2007

I'm going to have to agree with Tony on this one.  I don't quite understand
why this "procedure" is done to a partially born child.  I mean, if its the
heart or some other defect that is afflicting the child, they would let it
be born and then go from there.

This just sounds cruel and inhuman.  I can just bet the woman has guilt up
the what-ever over it as well.  I mean, I certainly would not be able to
live with the knowledge that I took part in such a barbaric means of
eliminating a child's life that was partially born....no matter what the
"defect" the child is born with.

Personally, I don't agree with abortion, but this just sounds like murder to
me.  The child is breathing, moving, reactive, and almost-if-not-at birthing
stage - why kill it like this?

J  :]