[Vision2020] Who Dat?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 25 06:02:22 PDT 2007

Sue Hovey stated:

"Tom, is that stuff the pap you are going to be spoon feeding us over the
next few days?  I want a refund."

The spoon feeding will consist of a little bit of this, a little bit of
that, and a whole bunch of other stuff; A healthy amount of new, seasoned to
taste with memories.

However, as you suggest, Sue.  This will not take place merely over the next
few days, but conservately fertilized (yeah, that's the right term) over the
next three months and ending (with a grand finale) on August 1st, a couple
days before the opening of this year's Trinity Fest featuring the "A" list
of bottom-feeders as its headline speakers.

Stay tuned, Viz.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)