[Vision2020] Wiccans and Courtney's BLog

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Apr 24 19:44:33 PDT 2007

Donovan, a careful read would have shown you i was objecting to the graphic image he posted
next to the article. I had no problem with him posting the article. in fact, i have no problem with
him posting anything he chooses to post. i was merely clearing up any confusion his posting
the graphic and the article together might cause for those, like you, who are quite literal
minded. Wiccans will not be putting that particular image on their gravestones, as it isn't
Wiccan and in fact is just silliness made up to look scarey.

Hope this clears up your confusion...
Better reading next time.
Debi R-S