[Vision2020] Wiccans and Courtney's BLog

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:15:41 PDT 2007

Dale didn't write the article, he simple posted it. So attacking him for any inadequacies the Associated Press wrote is misplaced anger.

  Best,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thanks, Debi, for clearing this up.  I took a look and it didn't appear to be anything I recognize from my knowledge of Wicca, and I kinda wondered if instead it resembled something called "bearing false witness."

keely

  Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out! =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com