[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 24 05:20:48 PDT 2007

"He [Gonzales] answered every question he could possibly answer, honestly
answer, in a way that increased my confidence in his ability to do the job."

-- George W. Bush, following Senate testimony during which his attorney
general said he couldn't recall 74 times

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)