[Vision2020] Hummingbirds?

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Apr 23 19:47:03 PDT 2007

And the mice are out in force! Two in one week in my car air conditioner!! EEEEOOOO....
Debi R-S

From:           	"Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
To:             	"'Saundra Lund'" <sslund at roadrunner.com>,
<vision2020 at moscow.com>
Date sent:      	Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:12:52 -0700
Subject:        	Re: [Vision2020] Hummingbirds?

I haven't seen any hummingbirds.  But, off and on for the past couple
weeks (once or twice every other day), I have had to chase a group (4
or 5) of quail out from under my car in the morning.  Between them,
the frequent robins, and red squirrels, the parking lot outside my
apartment is beginning to look like Marlin Perkins' Wild Kingdom.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The
college students are not very active in local elections (thank
goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)