[Vision2020] Stop drug company lobby blitz!

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Apr 23 19:47:01 PDT 2007

Thanks, Saundra. While I do believe there are many things to be gained from scientific
exploration of medications, i also believe our medical community is a total mess--hand-in-glove
with the insurance companies, the exploitive prescripotion drug companies, and large
corporations getting the drugs to cure all our real and imagined ills on the market as fast as
possible. I just hope that the US can finally get our act together and stop thinking there is a pill
for instant gratification. We are so far down the path of Fix Me that we don't allow for individuals
to feel anything....
Debi