[Vision2020] This hook is going to tear my jaw

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Apr 23 07:19:49 PDT 2007

Hey Wally, Carl told me about you, your place of birth?  Guess that explains your poor grasp of English.  Anyhow, your spin regarding abortion is misleading.  You state, using the left's most revered cliché', that I am attempting to dictate what happens "within another person's body."  Wally boy, a doctor assisted abortion NEVER occurs inside a woman's body.  It comes from without and INTERRUPTS and TERMINATES the natural process taking place therein.

As concerns Iraq, two misleading suggestions - first, we certainly DO have the right to decide the course the world takes when the world is harboring a sociopathic and expansionist murderer like Saddam Hussein, the whole of radical Islam, or Adolph Hitler.  To ignore their designs and allow them to flourish unchallenged is to invite holocaust.  Second, you know damn good and well that BOTH democrats and republicans supported the use of force in Iraq based on the best available intelligence of the time indicating an Iraq/Al Qaeda link.

Catch a clue Professor.  I am not insulting a head garment when I use the term RAGHEAD.  I have nothing in particular against cloth of any weave.  I do have a problem with bloody bomb-throwers who target woman and children indiscriminately.  Said bombers generally wear rags around their heads.  If you as a Sikh find that troubling, get over it.  Freedom of speech and all...

The fact that cheeseburgers kill more of us than terrorism is an irrelevant distinction.  You do not impose your murderous will on me to compel me to eat at Mc Donald's.  And, my inarticulate friend, our constitutional rights are not under siege, terrorism is.  Some unprecedented accommodations must be made by the American people in order to facilitate the pursuit of these plotters by our intelligence services.  Only paranoid leftists with a dope garden out back would view such accommodation as a threat.

Avenging a failed assignation?  Really Doc, you might find remedial English helpful.  As for the Iraqi people under Saddam and his thugs, only an idiot would regard them as "moderately oppressed."  Rent one of the documentaries commonly available that reveal the horrendously oppressive terror waged by that regime.

As for your tantrum regarding my characterization of Professor Nick Mengele, don't feel bad, he's not the only loony tune in academia as you so aptly demonstrate.

Have a pleasant day.

-Tony