[Vision2020] This hook is going to tear my jaw

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:11:15 PDT 2007

Walter whoever wrote:

Well, here I am again, back on the VisionCrack, once again. Will I ever
learn?
 ----
I hope you learn quickly, because an unmoderated and open list serve that
offers free expression to all in a democracy is a blessing that does not
deserve your condescending tone...

Please leave the list if you think it is "VisionCrack."

Find another forum for your enlightenment, a forum that meets your high
standards and will thus not face your negativity about its failings.

I'm not criticising your ideas, but your slams against an open and
unmoderated list serve which will express by its very nature the raw and
unfiltered voice of democracy...

I also feel dismay at Vision2020's failings, from time to time, but still
feel it is a worthwhile forum.

"VisionCrack?"  And who is "cracked," you or the list?  As the late great
Fritz Perls once said, assume everything you ascribe to other people is a
projection of your own thoughts and feelings.  It sounds incredible, but it
is amazing how much we project our own thoughts and feelings onto the world
or other people.

Ted Moffett