[Vision2020] John Edwards: Feelin' Pretty!

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 19 11:14:00 PDT 2007

In part, Tim wrote:
"There Really ARE two Americas aren't there, John!"

Granted, I think Edwards is MUCH more pleasing to look at than Bush, but
DUH, Tim, of *course* there are two Americas:  there's the one where
candidates like Edwards foot their own bills for primping for the cameras &
then there's the one where we-the-taxpayers foot the bill for
George-and-Laura et al's primping for the cameras!  Surely you knew that?!?!

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****

Of course, what are we to expect from a fellow with a new 28,200 square ft.
complete with an indoor squash court?
There Really ARE two Americas aren't there, John!
   TL