[Vision2020] A Way of Death

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 18 14:24:52 PDT 2007

Keely
You are quite right to say that abortion has nothing to do with the type of thing that happened at Verginia Tech. I think that you are going to extremes however to to blame that sort of thing on fundamentalist churches. Granted that ther are  isolated cases  where this happens. The case the book "The Burning Bed" was based on is an other example. These are isolated cases. Most of these people are there by there own chosing and can get out of the situation if they chose too..Closer parallels would be the permissive culture prevalent today and  the music and video games  young people listen to and play.

Roger