[Vision2020] Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Dry Pet Food ALERT

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:08:00 PDT 2007

Saundra, I want to add my belated thanks as an owner (although you can never
really "own" a cat) of 1 1/2 cats, the "1/2" cat being a neighborhood feline
that deigns to sleep on my couch every now and then, before demanding,
usually at 3 a.m., to go outside.  These alerts are most useful and
appreciated.  Carl Westberg Jr.