[Vision2020] Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Dry Pet Food ALERT

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 16 09:34:03 PDT 2007

http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/

"NOTICE:
We are receiving consumer complaints regarding the Venison & Brown Rice Dry
Dog Food, and Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Foods. We do not know what is
wrong with the food at this time, but we have heard that animals are
vomiting and experiencing kidney problems. Please discontinue feeding all
Venison and Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, and Venison and Green Pea Dry Cat Food.

We are working closely with the FDA.

We will update this website today, as more information comes available."