[Vision2020] Corridor debate: Daily News

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 14 10:08:56 PDT 2007

Dan inquires:

"Are there enough 7-8 buck an hour jobs to support those students, and to
support an increase in student population?"

Excellent question.  Is anybody out there aware of how many of these jobs
are available here in Moscow?  In Pullman?  I am of the impression that
there has been sufficient jobs available (as evidenced by the
ever-increasing student bodies of UI and WSU).

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)