[Vision2020] (no subject)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:16:26 PDT 2007

As far as I can tell, MPD is not calling this a hate crime.  I don't believe
the victims told the police that this was a hate crime.

Are you calling it a hate crime because you saw it happen and heard
something as it happened?  If you were not present, and did not witness it
yourself, why are you calling it a hate crime?

So because you think the protests at Archies were wrong, you think there
should be protests now against this kid?  Because the Duke lacrosse players
were wrongly treated, we should mistreat this kid?

No. Makes no sense to me.

Sunil