[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:03:04 PDT 2007

Sorry me friend, but I have to disagree with you on this one.  Just because
he's sports figure (of sorts - he hasn't played but two games this last
season due to an injury in 2005) we should wait?

Who waited when Jim Johnson was being persecuted for a PERCEIVED wrong done
to a handicapped person?  Even when it was proven that he did not not do
what was stated he'd done, NO ONE who picketed his business has come forward
to apologize.  Yet - out he goes withOUT a trial or so much as a listening
to his side of things by the majority.

Javon Butler and his gang were caught and ID'd the very same night they
committed the crime.  Why should he be given more of a consideration?  And
what that gang of thugs did was a crime of HATE - pure and simple.

J  :]