[Vision2020] Double Standard

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:59:04 PDT 2007

Why?  Why is it WE are held to one standard and they to another?  When
others have had "allegations" made against them, a crowd is gathered,
protests are made and a business is closed or family(ies) hurt in one
fashion or another.  This is FACT!

The "allegations" against Butler and his "crew" need to be looked at as what
they are - a hate crime that landed one person in the hospital.  You think
that young man beat himself up?  NO!  He ID'd Butler (who was in a class
with him at the UI).  You think that man is just makeing a a mistaken ID?
Don't think so.  I believe Butler deserves to loose his eligibility and
should be expelled from the UI.  What he DID DO was not only criminal, it
was morally just wrong.  If this were a white kid that did this, you know
bloody well he'd be hung out to dry even before his pre-trial conference(s).
  Look at what happened to the Duke kids.  AND THEY WERE INNOCENT!!!

The use of "nigger" in ANY context is either acceptable for EVERYONE or for
NO ONE...can't be dancing on that fence forever.

J  :]