[Vision2020] [Spam] Double Standard

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 11 13:53:09 PDT 2007

You are right on this one J. I have never seen the Don Imus show and don't know anything about him. He has apologized several times now. What do people what him to do? Genuflect  and face the east. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have committed worse sins. Some of Michael Savage's comments arn''t  much better.  It was wrong to say it. He apologized. Let it go at that.
Roger