[Vision2020] Nuisance Businesses

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:11:24 PDT 2007

IF a business is constantly a cause of disruption and criminal acts,
shouldn't it be considered for censure or some other kind of corrective
action?  I mean, they do that in other towns.  I'm just saying that when you
see the very same business having the cops there and settling issues or
investigating crimes that originate at that business, without the owner(s)
doing much if anything to solve the problems, it may be time to look at
allowing that business to continue to drain the resources of the City.

Obviously, there are laws on the books and policies by the ambulance
companies that take care of "abusers" of that service.

I'm just suggesting that maybe the cops and/or City need to have some kind
of option(s) to help alleviate the obvious problem, as well.

J  :]