[Vision2020] Hawkins protest

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Apr 9 10:49:27 PDT 2007

The Hawkins development will be sucking water from a very limited aquifer (think underground finite pool) that Moscow relies on.  To replace that water, Hawkins will be using the rights to water in a different pool.  That is why Moscow is correct in protesting this shell game.
This is a pro-Moscow decision, not anti-business.
I am very glad the city is looking out for our long-term best interests
BL