[Vision2020] All kinds? Uh... right.

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Apr 7 20:44:31 PDT 2007

Oh c'mon Paul!  You know damn good and well that I have never taken the position that God hates anyone, homosexual or otherwise.  If you think the mainstream right believes such nonsense, then invite some representatives of the mainstream right to your little (love?) in, and listen to what they have to say rather than pigeonholing them as a bunch of inbred bigots.

Really, Paul, I had you figured as more fair-minded than that.

-T