[Vision2020] Fw: Love Ya (Warning: This is innocent and sweet...)

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Fri Apr 6 13:09:00 PDT 2007

Dear Visionaries....

Warning: cynics beware. What follows is innocent and sweet... and requires a certain amount of charity on the reader's part...

I know some of you will gag at the saccharine quality of what follows but withold judgment and extend a little kindness in recognition of the underlying sentiment which is this: Spread some love and good wishes to people who make the world more interesting, sometimes more irritating but certainly richer and more challenging. I was thinking of you as I went through today's e-mails and feeling thankful that you and this listserve exists, even with my occasional concerns over both.

This Linda who has sent the message below is a member of my highschool class in The Dalles, Oregon, from years ago when dinosaurs ruled the earth. She is thinking about her mortality and that of us all.

I am grateful for all of you who read and many of you who respond to V2020... and while it may be presumptuous for a Jewish mother to extend greetings for this weekend, it's Passover and spring is really busting out all over!

ONE OTHER ITEM: check out the Council's Fiscal 2008 discussions Monday evening beginning at 5 and going to 9 PM. This will be a very important opportunity for citizens to see what's on our minds and what each of us hopes to see as a major commitment of the City during the coming fiscal year (October 07-September 08).

All the best and lots of love,

Linda

Linda Pall
Moscow City Council Member
Attorney at Law
"Civic Activist" (nomicur from 1975 Idahonian...)