[Vision2020] WWJD -- no, really

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 6 09:37:13 PDT 2007

A friend sent this to me and I'm grateful.  For those of us who think the Christian gospel involves something other than screeching about homosexuality, proclaiming war against "pro-choice" Americans, and fawning over federal judges, this says it all.  The author is a CNN correspondent.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/04/martin.jesus/index.htmlkeely"Whatsoever you've done to the very least of these, you've done unto me" -- Jesus of Nazareth