[Vision2020] Boss/Morse/Delling: Kudos to the MPD

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Apr 5 08:37:22 PDT 2007

Although the Boss/Morse/Delling story is a very tragic one and many different comments can be made and issues discussed as it enfolds, there is one very positive part.

The MPD and their other LE cohorts have so far executed what appears to be an amazingly quick, timely, effective, fruitful investigation.  In addition, the MPD has kept the community well informed of the relevant parts of this story.

We all can feel grateful for these very laudable actions.  We need also to wish them the best in the continuing investigation so that justice can be served in the end.  Let us all hope that once the investigation is complete  the crimes are effectively prosecuted with the same dispatch and effectiveness.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843