[Vision2020] Nice try Nick, but.......

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:28:22 PDT 2007

Not sure I can agree with you on this one.  It looks human to me.  But, it
doesn't really matter, does it?  Even if it were a chimp or ape, it is
viable and should be respected.  If it is human and the mother does not wish
to raise the child - somewhere, out there, is someone that does want to.
Killing is not the only answer, especially at this stage of development.
MHO - only, of course.

J  :]