[Vision2020] New Idaho law regarding abortion

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:25:50 PDT 2007

I'm gonna have to say "yes" - it is a being that is developed enough to be
able to survive outside the womb and therefore is an independent-prone
being.  This looks to be a fetus of about 4 months or older - which is
survivable outside of its mother's support.

To ME! it would be murder of a perfectly good and viable being.

J  :]