[Vision2020] Kirker Wisdom

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 12:28:04 PDT 2006

A little whisper here and a little whisper there,
A little winky here and a little winky there,
A little nod here and a little nod there,
Tee-hee behind the scenes and all together now
We really got you, hee, hee, hee, hee.  Cheers!

Let's mock and jeer the "pagans"
and all others who cross us,
See how our pastor and elders
all approve--indeed encourage us!
See how wise our women think we are!
It's so hard to hold our pride in
We may burst with wit and wisdom!

The spirit of Elijah rests on us,
See how persecuted (at least in our own minds)
we are (haven't we ran for our very own lives)?
We've suffered the sorrows and pains of the One we call Lord,
He would approve of the way we are,
Did He not do the same?
He didn't?
Oh, well, it doesn't really matter,
A little whisper here and a little whisper there...

Proverbs 26:4, "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like
unto him" is more appropriate to Vision 2020 Kirkers than Prov. 26:5.

"In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride:..." (Prov. 14:3)
"There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes!  and their eyelids are lifted
up." (Prov. 30:13)
"It is as sport to a fool to do mishief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom."
(Prov. 10:23)
"The way of the fool is right in his own eyes:  but he that hearkeneth unto counsel
is wise." (Prov. 12:15)
"...but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction." (Prov. 10:14)

<Scimitar>