[Vision2020] Persecution is Part of Christianity

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 30 09:49:04 PDT 2006

Ed Iverson displays a fair amount of intolerance himself. He claims that
"Muslims worship a different god and behave differently as a consequence."
But the Pope claims that Muslims and Christians worship the same God. Which
is it, Mr. Iverson?

Where is the intolerance in the statement that "Muslims worship a different
god and behave differently as a consequence." This seems self evident. I
don't see any mention of revoking their right to exist or worship. Does
anyone dispute the accuracy of the statement that atheists worship a
different God and behave differently as a result? Also, it seems odd to call
on a local protestant to answer for statements made by the Pope. Sort of
like me calling on Ralph to answer for remarks made by Leo Tolstoy, Absurd.

gc