[Vision2020] Women Know Your Limits

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 30 05:58:24 PDT 2006

Footnote to LZ -

The vast majority of "June Cleavers" of this fine country of ours either
faded into oblivion or attained out-of-the-house, career-oriented jobs back
during the free-thinking, independent, bra-burning 1960's.  In short, they
became involved, both civically and professionally.

Perhaps that is what irritated alot of people about Hillary Clinton during
her husband's administration.  Hillary Clinton was never a stay-at-home mom.
She was (and still is) outspoken.  If Hillary Clinton were male, she would
be applauded for her stamina.

Item of interest:  As technologically advanced, as free thinking, and as
democratic as our country is, we are one of the very few remaining (if not
the only) countries to have never had a female leader.

Perhaps . . .

t hansen-moore

Vandalville, Idaho

 "Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them
up, at least a little bit."
- Edward R. Murrow

  _____