[Vision2020] [Spam] Re: (no subject)

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Sep 29 12:45:41 PDT 2006

The University Dairy will be shut down in the near future. The land on which it sits will be sold for commercial development and A street will be extended to Warbonnet. There have been on going discussions with WSU to build a joint Dairy Facility. WSU, the Idaho Dairy Industry and JAFAC have agreed to support it. I have heard that the hold up has been the University Legal Council, however I am not sure of that. In any case at this point it seems doubtful that a Dairy Research Facility will be built in this area.

Roger