[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 29 06:24:41 PDT 2006

It is a two-way street. Have you, David, ever criticized Doug on Vision 2020, or anywhere else?
--
Joe Campbell

---- David Williams <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Then shouldn't it be demanded of Tom and Wayne, as well as Doug?  My point
is that their being non-believers is no excuse for their unkindness, and it
is hypocritical for you to sweep their unkindnesses under the rug, simply
b/c they don't adhere to the divine word.  Absolutes are absolute
absolutely.