[Vision2020] Fwd: Congratulations, Greg Dickison

Guber guber at yuber.com
Thu Sep 28 16:39:28 PDT 2006

Ms. Ford,

The reason that is matters is because Miss Rose, as you call her, used an un-edited, CC email that is only sent to CC'ers and Vera White.

No, I'm sure all the CC'ers and those at Bennett and Associates are happy to have Miss Rose make the announcement. How else would the civic minded, in the know, unemployed intoeristas find out who is working where. Most of them spend their awake hours holed up in a bunker somewhere stratigizing over who gets to follow whom home from their honest work.

I for one would like to be the first one here in visionland to owe Miss Rose a sincere load of something else for her tirless efforts and the kindness that she so eagerly extended.

 Why?  Does it matter WHAT church or affiliation she has?  Or is it that ONLY
 CC'ers were supposed to know of Greggy's change or addition to his
 "professional" life?  I mean, usually when a Real Estate agency gains a new
 member, they hold an "open house" type of thing, announce it in the papers
 or send out notices to the people of the community.  This way, Miss Rose
 saved them a HECK OF A LOT of money and did the announcing for you all - oh,
 and for Bennett Associates.  Seems to me, you owe her a sincere load of
 thanks for extending you all that kindness.

 Yeah, yeah I know - won't be happening any time soon.

 J  :]

 >From: "Larson Hicks" <larsonhicks at gmail.com>
 >To: "Moscow Vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
 >Subject: [Vision2020] Fwd:  Congratulations, Greg Dickison
 >Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:55:06 -0700
 >
 >Rose - I didn't know that you are going to Christ Church or Trinity
 >Reformed
 >Church.  Which one to do you attend?
 >
 >Larson

 >  List services made available by First Step Internet,