[Vision2020] Fwd: Congratulations, Greg Dickison

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:22:27 PDT 2006

Why?  Does it matter WHAT church or affiliation she has?  Or is it that ONLY
CC'ers were supposed to know of Greggy's change or addition to his
"professional" life?  I mean, usually when a Real Estate agency gains a new
member, they hold an "open house" type of thing, announce it in the papers
or send out notices to the people of the community.  This way, Miss Rose
saved them a HECK OF A LOT of money and did the announcing for you all - oh,
and for Bennett Associates.  Seems to me, you owe her a sincere load of
thanks for extending you all that kindness.

Yeah, yeah I know - won't be happening any time soon.

J  :]