[Vision2020] Mis and Re Direction of Issues

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:26:32 PDT 2006

Hiding from what?  You?  Excuse the NSA faculty for having better uses of
their time than logging onto the Viz to continually answer a continual bore.
  On the one hand you demand answers, but the only people you would accept
answers from are not to be trusted, according to you.  So... who ARE you
asking exactly?  Oh, and by the by, who ever said I was a student?  For the
record, I am not.  Why don't you check the NSA directory?  Isn't it on your
nightstand, or something?  Also, who ever claims to know everything about
the doings of NSA, other than yourself of course?  And for record, who's the
one cowering?  Those who go about their daily business, and actually have a
job, or those who fling insults from the safety of web based anonymity,
hmmm?