[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 09:17:42 PDT 2006

Recant accepted.  Btw, this is a public forum, which means when I send a
message to vision2020 at moscow.com, it gets sent to you as well.  Itaque, you
get the message.  Or do you??  Also, I'm pretty sure everyone took it the
way I did (check all previous posts concerning it).  So is the problem with
me, or with your pretty disturbing allusion, shall we say, to prison rape??