[Vision2020] Congratulations, Greg Dickison

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 27 17:23:53 PDT 2006

This most certainly is surprising, Visionaires -

Two things.

To Greg Dickison and Bennett & Associates Real Estate:  Congratulations.
There hasn't been a better match since Peewee Herman did children's theater.
Suggestion to Bennett & Associates Real Estate:  Although Greg may have
already enlightened you, avoid transactions involving retired librarians and
"Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" types.  They'll spoil you for anybody else.

To the city of Moscow:  One comment . . .

"There Goes the Neighborhood"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/There_Goes_the_Neighborhood.mp3

Suddenly my apartment seems alot cozier.

Seeya around town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

"Madness does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end
of the day saying, 'Hey, is there room in your head for one more?'"

-         Author Unknown

-

  _____